Pro Tools Для Windows 7
PC Optimization Guide for Windows 7
- Article #1713137 Updated on Feb 25, at 8:50 PM
Tired of clicks and pops? Annoyed with error messages? Chances are you are running a Windows PC. No matter if you just bought the hottest, fastest Dell recommended by NASA, or if the dusty old PC has seen more birthdays than your children, Windows isn#8217 t automatically ready to tackle your studio tasks out of the box. This guide should help clear up some of those pesky performance blunders that as a studio artist, you don#8217 t have time to worry about. After all, its all about the music!
The first thing to do is more of an aesthetic fix and will only make it easier for us to get through the optimization guide. First click on the Windows Start button, then click Control Panel. On the top right corner of control panel, switch the #8216 view by#8217 type to #8216 small icons#8217 . This gives us a lot more options without having to click through so many menus.
Already you can see the difference it made and should make navigating options in Windows 7 a whole lot easier, especially if you are coming from Windows XP.
Disable User Account Control (UAC)
1. This helps alleviate and prevent installation and registration issues. To disable UAC, click the start button. In the Search Box type UAC and press ENTER.
2. In the UAC window, slide the slider down to #8216 never notify#8217 and press OK
3. Reboot your PC.
Disable USB Power Management
This helps prevent power issues with devices that are powered by USB.
1. Open Control Panel, then click on Device Manager.
2. Open the Universal Serial Bus Controllers menu.
3. Right click on the USB Root Hub in the menu and choose Properties
4. Go to the Power Management tab and un-check the the box to #8216 allow the computer to turn off#8230 #8217
5. Repeat this for each of the USB Root Hub#8217 s that show up in device manager
Enabling Write Cache and Advanced Performance for hard drives
1. This helps alleviate poor hard drive performance. In Device Manager open the Disk Drives menu.
2. For all of your hard drives, right click on the drive name and select Properties
3. Go to the Policies tab and check the boxes to “Enable write caching” and “Turn off Windows write-cache buffer flushing”
**Note** For external hard drives, change the option from “optimize for quick removal” to “optimize for performance”
For internal drives, use these settings:
For external drives use these settings:
Disable Startup Items
These settings will make you PC boot lighting fast and give your computer the much needed overhead power to run more plugins.
1. Click the Windows Start button and in the search box, type msconfig, then press ENTER
2. Go to the Startup Tab and choose #8216 disable all#8217 in the bottom right corner.
** NOTE: after doing this Pro Tools users with Avid or Digidesign interfaces must check the box for “Digidesign MME Binder”**
3. Next, navigate to the Services tab. Check the box at the bottom to “hide all Microsoft Services”
4. Choose “Disable All” on the bottom right corner. **NOTE: Pro Tools users must check the boxes for “Digidesign MME Refresh Service” (Avid/Digidesign interfaces only), “digiSPTIService” and “PACE License Services”
5. Click OK and reboot the computer.
Change Processor Scheduling
Changing the processor scheduling settings dramatically improve the way your computer handles audio tasks. From our experience, we have seen a big performance increase on many other non-audio related programs as well. Its a good thing!
1. Click on the Windows Start button, then right click #8216 Computer#8217 and choose Properties
2. Click on #8216 Advanced System Settings#8217
3. Click the Settings button under the Performance section
4. Set Processor Scheduling to #8216 Background Services#8217
5. Click the OK button. You will have to reboot for changes to take effect.
Open USB settings USB Selective Suspend, and change this to “Disabled”.
7. Click OK, then Save Changes.
Disable Sound Exclusive Mode
4. Within the Properties window, navigate to the Advanced tab. Then, make sure you uncheck the two boxes under Exclusive Mode.
Protools hd core + PC + Windows 7 64bit + Cubase(6.5)
Bayarkhuu Active Member
Регистрация: 25 ноя 2009 Сообщения: 579 Симпатии: 204 Род занятий: Аранжировщик, продюсер Адрес: Монголия Улаанбаатар
Имеется 3 protools HD с доп картами и I/O - тами. Не занимаюсь записью и сведением, занимаюсь только аранжировкой.
Сначала хотел купить карту RME. Но подумал если есть Protools система, может использовать его как звуковую карту для PC и Cubase (не хочу переходить на мак).
Для чего нужно карта?
Пишут в интернете, protools HD лучше всего работает на МАК. Но на PC тоже работает но из-за многообразие PC, не охотно поддерживается . Но информация старая. Как я понимаю существует PCI e вариант hd core - а, в принцип то мне кажется для установки на PC не могут быть проблем. Еще для работы с другими хостами типа Кубэйс используется ASIO драйвер.
Кто нибудь реально работает Protools hd core + PC + Cubase? Какие проблемы могут меня ожидать? Вообще есть ли смысл заниматься этим, или лучше купить другую карту?
How can I install Pro Tools 10 on my Windows 8 computer?
- Article #1717652 Updated on Jul 27, at 3:19 PM
Pro Tools 10 is currently not supported in Windows 8. However, if it is necessary to install Pro Tools on a Windows 8 machine, you may be able to get it up and running by following these steps:
First install iLok drivers by downloading them from here
1. Simply open the #8220 Pro Tools Installer#8221 folder (NOT the main setup file). *To view this hidden folder, click View - Options - Go to the View tab, and select the bubble for Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Click OK.*
2. Change the SETUP.exe file#8217 s Compatibility to #8220 compatibility mode for Windows 7#8243
-To do this, right click on the icon, choose Properties, navigate to the Compatibility tab and select Windows 7 in the compatibility mode drop down menu. Change the Run mode to #8211 Run as Administrator. Press OK.
3. Run the setup.exe installer from this folder.
4. Once the installer has finished, install your audio drivers in the same way BEFORE you try and run ProTools. ie. Change the compatibility to Windows 7 and Run as Administrator before running any of the driver installers!
5. Go to the ProTools Application icon that#8217 s now installed on your desktop #8211 and repeat the same process. Right click the icon and choose Properties, change compatibility to Windows 7 and Run as Administrator BEFORE you try running it.
6. You should be able to run ProTools 10 on Windows 8. In the event you receive DAE error 9514, please click here
Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Free Download
Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Free Download Latest version Setup. It#8217 s complete platform for audio mixing and music composition. Mix audio effects and recordings.
Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Overview
Pro tools which has been developed by Avid Technology is a platform for audio mixing for Microsoft Windows. The software has been widely in use of the professionals and music junkies for recording and mixing audio effects.
The popularity of Avid Pro Tools can be judged by the fact that you enter in any studio of the world you will find out that 9 out of 10 studios have been using this comprehensive audio mixing tool. Those who are not using this tool primarily must have it in their bags for future use. Those who are not familiar with it, and I am sure the numbers will be close to zero, are missing a heck of a software.
With this tool in your bag you can create, record, mix music and sounds. It has a very simple interface which ensure the ease of utilizing this tool in a very productive manner.
In spite of the fact that the tool is providing some aspiring feature that will blow your mind away its is still light on the system#8217 s resources which is an added advantage.
With this tool you can control the pitch of the sound at any point of the track thus giving you the freedom to change the overall look of the track by altering the pitch. All this is done with the Elastic Pitch transposing function.
On a conclusive note we can say that Avid Pro Tools is a must application if you are a music junkie and take breath in the audio mixing. With its ease of use and lightness on the system, it has become the numero uno choice for the users.
Features of Avid Pro Tools HD
Below are some noticeable features which you#8217 ll experience after Avid Pro Tools HD 10 free download.
- Easy to use.
- Simple Interface.
- Light on system resources.
- Can mix audio effects.
- Can change pitch of audio track at any time, at any point.
- Number one choice for music professionals.
Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Avid Pro Tools HD 10.3.0
- Setup File Name: Avid_Pro_Tools_HD_10_Setup.zip
- Full Setup Size: 1.7 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 14th Mar
- License: Freeware
- Developers: Avid
System Requirements For Avid Pro Tools HD
Before you start Avid Pro Tools HD 10 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 and 8
- Memory (RAM): 4GB RAM Required
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB space required
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Free Download
Click on below button to start Avid Pro Tools HD 10 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Avid Pro Tools HD. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
How to clear Pro Tools Preferences in Windows to fix Pro Tools issues
Sometimes it s useful to remove the Pro Tools preferences to troubleshoot audio card issues, and other launch issues in Pro Tools. This is how to do this on Windows.
In Windows XP:
1. Browse to My computer/c:/program files/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Databases/Unicode/Volumes.
2. Delete all the files in this folder.
3. Browse to C:/documents and settings/ your user name/application data/digidesign. Delete the file called protools v. X.X preferences.ptp .
If you don t see this folder, click tools in the windows explorer, then folder options/view , and select show hidden files and folders .
4. Browse to my computer/c:/program files/common files/digidesign/DAE. Delete the DAE prefs folder.
5. Empty the Trash, and restart the computer. Then relaunch Pro Tools to get a new set of preferences and reset your settings.
On Windows 7/Vista:
1. Browse to My computer/c:/program files/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Databases/Unicode/Volumes. Delete all the files in this folder.
2. Browse to C:/documents and settings/ your user name/appdata/roaming/digidesign. Delete the file called protools v. X.X preferences.ptp .
If you don t see this file/folder, Click start/control panel/folder options/view, select show hidden files and folders . Refresh the folder, if need be.
3. Browse to my computer/c:/program files/common files/digidesign/DAE. Delete the DAE prefs folder.
4. Empty the Trash, and restart the computer. Then relaunch Pro Tools to get a new set of preferences and reset your settings.
I hope this is helpful to you!
Источники: http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/pc-optimization-guide-for-windows-7/, http://rmmedia.ru/threads/114890/, http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/can-i-install-pro-tools-10-3-2-on-my-windows-8-computer/, http://getintopc.com/softwares/music/avid-pro-tools-hd-10-free-download/, http://obediatutor.tumblr.com/post/7701315777/how-to-clear-pro-tools-preferences-in-windows-to
максимальная выходная мощность наушников что этоКак выбрать наушники и какие наушники лучше!Наушники для чайника. Как выбрать хорошие наушники? Этим вопросом ...