Spectrum Analyzer Для Windows 7
TrueRTA's Quick Sweep employs a short digitally generated sweep (chirp) to measure the frequency response of electronic and acoustical systems. Below is the measured response of an E-MU 0404 USB audio interface at 96 kHz sampling frequency.
TrueRTA Quick Sweep WITHOUT Sound Card Calibration (self test of E-MU 0404, dark gray background)
Below is TrueRTA with Sound System Calibration switched on. Note that the response of the sound card has been removed from the measurement so that a self test of the sound card now shows a flat response. The response of any system you now insert in the test loop can now be measured very precisely plus or minus .05 dB.
Spek – Acoustic Spectrum Analyser
Spek is free and open source software licensed under GPLv3. The project is written in C++, the code is available on GitHub .
Report bugs and request new features on the issue tracker .
Translation is done via Transifex. Don't hesitate to translate Spek into a new language or to improve existing translations.
Real Time Audio Spectrum Analyzer
Turn your computer into a robust audio spectrum analyzer!
EasyRTA is a powerful, yet light-weight audio spectrum analyzer software for Windows XP/7/8/10 .
EasyRTA has a number of features, including:
- Precise measurements
- Automated calibration procedure
- Signal generator
- Ease of use
Free version limitations (no time limit) - File management is disabled
Audio Spectrum Analyser
This page describes a free audio spectrum analyser which you can download. It uses fast Fourier transform (FFT) to give a real-time ('live') spectrum display on your screen.
- Understanding audio quality and the effects of digital compression (e.g. MP3) on audio bandwidth
- Detecting problems in audio recording
- Teaching and training
- Speech and audio research
- General scientific applications
- Acoustic noise analysis and RD into making quieter appliances
- Radio amateurs
Feature and Specifications
- Runs under Microsoft Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and newer.
- Samples an audio stream in 16-bit stereo, then uses a Fast Fourier Transform to yield the spectral analysis in real time.
- Bargraph peak-level indicator shows time-domain peak levels and onset of clipping distortion (spectrum also goes red).
- Stereo input, dual bargraph, choice of Left, Right, sum or difference for frequency analysis
- User selection of sampling-rates, including 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Supports multiple 'wave input' devices (multiple soundcards, and/or the newer Windows Vista/7 sound model).
- Spectrum obtained using FFT with Hanning (raised-cosine) window-function.
- User-selection of different FFT transform sizes to trade-off time response and spectral resolution. New in v3.7
- Choice of linear and logarithmic (dB) vertical scales (including 'perceptual' A-weighted scales)
- Implemented correct 'A'-weighted displays (rather than Fletcher-Munson/Terhardt). Now optional for all visualisations.
- Vertical scale calibrated as fraction of digital full scale ('FS') with currently-set mixer-settings etc.
- Choice of horizontal (frequency) scales, including a logarithmic 'perceptual' scale.
- Spectrograph (waterfall) visualisation options (experimental/beta feature).
- Time-averaged spectral displays. New in v3.8
- Self-test / demo mode, showing spectral purity and effects of windowing. New in v3.86
- Option to use a couple of alternative FFT window-functions
In older versions the perceptual A-weighted www.diracdelta.co.uk/science/source/t/h/threshold%20of%20hearing/source.html. Versions 3.8 onwards use actual A-weighting.
Features not yet implemented, but under consideration (roughly in order of likely implementation)
- Improve axis displays in general, and add proper time axis/scales to spectrogram visualisations
- Stereo vector analyser visualisation
- Option to pause display and step back/forward though the past few seconds (and maybe a peak-hold function)
- Use lookup tables to improve program efficiency for any displays using log calculations!
- Options to save some spectral data as .csv file
- Grid-line option on the spectral display
- Labelling/readout of precise frequency (and amplitude/energy) of prominent spectral peaks
- Option to calibrate vertical scale, e.g. to 94dB 1kHz reference source (maybe in a future Pro/paid version)
- Horizontal scroll option to allow close-up inspection of a narrow part of the spectrum.
Download: SpecAn_3v91.exe (550kB) new version 3.91 - 29 August .
Download: SpecAn_3v84.exe (544kB) - previous version, August .
This version adds a user option to choose between 1024, 2048, or 4096 element FFT size.
It also fixes a bug with the horizontal frequency scale affecting the 'logarithmic frequency' option if used with sample-rates other than 44.1kHz.
Download: SpecAn_3v5.exe (532kB) previous/old version 3.5 - August .
This version added STEREO input and fixed a bug with the amplitude for linear vertical scales which was accidentally introduced in version 3.0.
This applet doesn't require any installation, won't touch your Windows Registry, and won't install any DLLs. Just download the .EXE and run it. There's no bundled adware or unwanted toolbars. It'll even run straight off a USB memory stick if you want.
TrueRTA ’s audio spectrum analyzer software shows you a detailed picture of what you’re hearing in real-time, that is, as it happens. All you need is a Windows PC with basic sound capability. The test instruments found in TrueRTA include:
#9679 Real Time Audio Analyzer
#9679 Low Distortion Signal Generator
#9679 Dual Trace Oscilloscope
#9679 dB SPL, dBu and Crest Factor Meters
WinSpeakerz is a loudspeaker simulation program. This popular speaker simulator lets you propose various speaker
systems and then evaluate them in software before you cut wood or order expensive transducer components.
#9679 Customize your Driver Library
#9679 Box Calculators
#9679 Crossover Calculators
Introduction to Loudspeaker Design is written for students, technicians, engineers and hobbyists seeking an overview of the technology of loudspeakers. Topics include:
#9679 Loudspeaker Design Tradeoffs
#9679 Spatial Loading
#9679 Diffraction Loss
#9679 Cavity Effect
#9679 Measure Speaker Parameters
#9679 Perform Rub and Buzz Testing
Источники: http://www.trueaudio.com/rta_abt1.htm, http://spek.cc/, http://www.easy-audio-tools.com/easyrta/, http://www.techmind.org/audio/specanaly.html, http://www.trueaudio.com/
программа для обработки голоса на русскомClownfish скачать бесплатноClownfish – программное средство, которое выступает своего рода развлекательным, и вместе с ...